"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thirty day challenge...if only u knew...

People drive me crazy. I have always thought to myself...is it me? But i am starting to think that it isnt me, its everyone else in this crazy fucked up world.

My day today was okay. It was kind of nerve racking. I miss people, I miss places, I miss lots. I miss out on lots too, but whats the point of complaints? At the end of the day, it is what i make it...right?

I am challenging myself with a goal, that is probably far fetched, and nearly impossible, but who better to do the impossible than me? I'm on day four right now, so i'll let ya know how it works out for me..

Wish me luck! I will need it for this..

No comments:

Post a Comment