"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I had the best, most refreshing day today. I forget so easily to stop and give my attention to things I normally miss, that I lose out on so much. I got to visit with my favorite guys this morning, and then had a pretty good day at work. All in all, it was great day.

Turns out that my 90 day challenge probably won't take as long as I thought it would. Today is the first day that I was actually almost okay without it. Something that was so much of my days up until yesterday, now seems like it will be alright to not have. Somewhat, I guess. What choice do I have though?

Its hard. But I'll be okay. A pretty smile on the pretty face, makes the world wonder. Might as well try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment