"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I have to save this

All this time, I had no idea what it was that I was missing. I thought that beings that I was the one playing catch up to the world- that I had to succumb to the fact that I was second best. Little did I know...it only took my not looking and not following...to find where I wanted to be.

This life may not have given me enough good days, and may have dealt me problems that an entire small continent wouldn't be able to handle, but...

I am so thankful for the little bit of good I have in my life. It makes the hard days so much more worth it. It gives me the ambition I need to keep going when I've got nonsense staring me in my face.

On a side note....39 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment