"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I've got you babe..


So, I can honestly say that I am still right where I started. I am right back into the spot I stood long ago. I am still faced with nonsense that I swore I'd be long gone from. I am still surrounded by those I said I'd leave behind. I am still running in circles day in and day out, wondering what the fuck I am doing with my life. What am I doing?

If you would have asked me five years ago where I'd be today, no way I would have guessed this. I've always heard life works out like this, but didn't really think that to be true.What was I thinking? It's like when your mother tells you not to touch the stove because its hot...then you place your hand nearby to feel the heat. Sometimes you just can't help yourself huh?

Well today, I find myself just as lost, holding just as much sadness as before, but completely in love.

The biggest problem? I constantly ask myself- am I doing the right thing? I was always so confident in my choices,and so brave with the turnouts. Where did I go wrong? I was for sure this was what I wanted. How did I get here? I thought I chose my own path. Is the choice I just made going to be the greatest mistake and regret of my life? It absolutely is.

No comments:

Post a Comment