"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Did I wanna be where you are?


If there is a GOD in this world, he sure is trying his best to teach me so many lessons. When I fail at something, or I realize that I have made a mistake in decision making...the light bulb comes on...says...I should have seen this coming, I should of known it was going to happen, I should have knew better. 

So why cant this mind of mine be able to predict these things ahead of time? How come I cannot stop myself before its too late?? It feels as though these are lessons I've once learned, that I am learning again, but this time...its almost insulting to myself that I have to go through it all over again. 

What is my problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment