"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Where God will bless our love once again

Don't fall in love. In fact, don't even think about the mere thought of love.

People will tell you that the love, in the moment makes it all worth it. That it makes all the loneliness, pain, sadness, etc..worth it. One even says- Its better to have loved than to never have loved at all.

I call BS on all of this.

I've been in love. I have known love. I have drowned in this said love.

I have had that feeling of being lost within another. The feeling of safety, as though the entire world didn't matter around me, because I was in love. I have felt what its like to be in the arms of someone you love. The warmth, the security. I have been told how amazing and beautiful I am by the one I love. I have held hands, experienced being together. I have laid beside the one I love and felt at peace. I have share moments of laughter, I have danced with the one I love. I have been mesmerized by eyes and I have found times where I just smile for no reason because of this love.

I have experienced every corner, every shadow, every inch of love and being intertwined within it.
 
I'm here to tell you, its not worth it. Do not do it. In fact, run from it.
 
Love will kill you. Little by little.
 
You will not recognize the self of yours that you've spent your entire life building up. It will break you. It will deteriorate into nothing. You will end up being nothing.
 
Love is BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment