"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because of u. Its because of u that I am this way. Its because of u that I am ME. Whats to be expected? What was the ultimate goal? Has it been surpassed? I sure hope so. For your sake of course.

I know sometimes I can be a little dramatic. Maybe even overly dramatic. But so what?

I'm starting my day off pretty good so far. Its only 8AM and I've already yelled and cussed at someone. I did say good didn't I? Whatever. That's the way I see it. I do nothing without reasons.

Its freezing outside. Heats on, clothes are on, coat is on. I cannot get warm though. I met someone a few years ago, who really never got warm. It was stemmed from some sort of blood disorder. Imagine if you were like that living here? This person though, their body temperature was always normal, and sometimes warmer than it was supposed to be, but they lacked the neurons that sent the signals to their brain that actually were supposed to say...Hey, I am warm now. This was of course after the blood disorder was able to be subsided. Somehow, their mind was trained to be this way. Apparently it was caused by the stress and dilemma of the blood disorder though. Weird huh?

If I am to ever let my brain think on its own, without me telling it what to think, they better put my ass to sleep permanently. Anyways, time to go, time to start this day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment