"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tiny temptations...again

Oh...the things that people will do! I know I say this often, but it still happens everyday...People AMAZE me. I just wish they would amaze me in a good way every now and then.

Underlying problems never really go away. Sure, u can hide them. You can buried them beneath something else. You can even pretend they don't exist. But, they will surface, they will float to the top, and they will haunt your ass. Why not just solve the problem and move on? Why dwell on things? At the end of the day, it is what it is. Like it or not. Wouldn't you want it to be a good ending though?

Something so simple as common sense. It can change the world. You put that to work and brilliant things will happen. Its really not that hard, its not meant to be difficult. Its an up-in-the-air, all-around genius move. Why wouldnt you use that for advantage?


Anyways, my day went good. I got a few things done, and felt somewhat productive today. Somewhat. That happens though, so what if you didnt get everything done u planned on getting done. Im gonna keep telling myself it was a productive day regardless. Almost...a satisfying day. We need more of those in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment