"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, May 16, 2011

I got a card from my "dad". I dont know how long it was here. I just pulled it out from the box. It was a mothers day card. Kinda gave me the wtf attitude. Just when I was beginning to not think about it. I hope he doesnt expect a happy fathers day card, cuz it wont happen.

I had an okay day. I spent most of my day hanging out with Ciara. She woke me up this morning saying...Come on, wake up, its a girls day. OMG. Shes gotta be the best little girl in the whole world. I know most would say that about their child...but this girl...its amazing.

I have lots of work to do. Its been building up for me over the past couple days. I did no work today. I'm probably gonna regret that tomorrow, but it was well worth it today. What I am going to do?

I'm gonna leave it at.......WHATEVER.

BT-Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment