"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Say what you will

I dont recognize myself sometimes. I can't stand having time on my hands. I blow up at little things. I'm aware that I sometimes hurt people. I don't enjoy anything to the extent that I used to. I am confident. I prefer everything be low-key. I feel guilt and grief each and everyday. I am more independent than any one person should be. I get angry at the smallest things. I don't take criticism well. I blame myself for things that arent my fault. I seperate myself from things that make me uncomfortable. I am smart, both good and bad. I see things all around me in squares. I unknowingly create trouble everywhere. I respect only those who deserve it. I demand more from myself than I should. I don't believe in God. I dont trust easily. I dont have one person who I tell everything to. I don't believe in luck.

I am angry at the entire world. I miss my daughter. I see her face everywhere. I hear her cry at night. I feel her next to me. I despise people that tell me to get over it.

I go into ignore mode when someone tells me things will be okay. I am content with what I have because I am unwilling to take on more right now. Sometimes it feels like everything surrounding me is circling me.



Different ages, different stages, different issues, the same pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment