"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, September 2, 2011

I couldve been...couldve been there with you...

I dont like missing someone. I am not the person that relies on others, or counts on anyone to fulfill my day. But lately, I'm missing one specific person. Its hard when someone is out of reach, or completely gone. Its hard to not miss them. But this one person, for some unknown reason, will not leave my mind. I find myself in the middle of my day, pausing and thinking about them. Its kinda strange to allow myself to be put in the middle of something like this.


It goes back to the whole...never wanting to find out until its not an option anymore...or until that moment in your day...is out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment