"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, September 2, 2011

i'll get back to you

I had a good day today. Much relief, when you take into consideration the last few days I've been given. It is what I make it though, right?

I got to speak with one my favorite people today. Theres a certain something that gives you those few minute breaks from the whole world...and when speaking to this person, thats what I get. So that was nice.

I've always known myself to be the least social person around. This, because of the fact that I don't like people. I don't like to be around too many people. I don't like to be bother by people. But, there comes a point when to live in this world, and to live in a day in the life of...Miranda...that you must be social. So..with that said, I choose my people wisely. It just sucks sometimes when I get blinded by my pretty long eye lashes, and end up not seeing so clearly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment