"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, December 24, 2011

One day I will build a fountain...to make my own wish.

Things aren't always as they may seem. You may look at something with a naked eye, and be in awe, over how amazing it is. Little do you know...you're wrong.

Take myself for instance.

I am capable of prettying up myself and showing the world this strong, independent, beautiful person that I am. However, those people watching do not know about the details of my life. They don't know that I am filled with great sadness over the loss in my life. They don't know that I fight to get out of bed in the morning. They don't know that I only sleep three hours a night. They don't know that I get scared at each noise behind me. They don't know how stupid I am.

They don't know because I don't allow them too.

This goes for everything. Each and every person or thing has a story behind it. Before you throw judgements and quality amongst it, or at them, remember that.

The most decieving things in this crazy screwed up world are your very own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment