"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gracie

I sometimes catch myself thinking I must be crazy...for not stopping enough throughout my day to enjoy and be grateful for the things I have in my life. Call it greed, or arrogance, or ignorance. It is what it is.

Seems in the moments when I do, I realize how much amazement I have, just sitting there along side of me. She holds so much power over me, and my thoughts, and decisions. She gives me the confidence of knowing that I don't need anyone else in life to make me happy. She gives me the stregnth to get through hard days, knowing that I get to come home to her. She gives me ambition to be better in anything and everything I do. She gives me courage to leave behind the nonsense in my life, to leave space for greatness.

I couldnt imagine my life without her. My little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment