"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pointless

While away, a few weeks ago...I planned on visiting this "new family" of mine. Although it wasnt the ideal time, or surroundings...settings...whatever...I was going to do it. I was going to be bold and get it over with. Little did I know, they werent what I thought they were. What I found out, made me want nothing to do with them. It made me kinda realize that- maybe I didn't miss much?

But then I remember...the impact that someone like myself could have on any one person. Would it have been different if I was included into their lives? Would things be better, worse, the same?

Then I focus to reality, and remember that woulda-coulda-shoulda...is a waste of my time. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment