"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The way you are handling it


This is something to be said about almost anyone you meet and give your time too. Time is the most uncommon commodity you may come across in your life, and when you share it with others...you connect. 

My problem is...my time is so important to me, that when I allow myself to share it with someone, I am invested. I often times get no return on this. But at least I put myself out there and tried, right? 

Its said that there is a soul mate our there for everyone. I wrote somewhere that no one ever ends up with their soul mate because by the time they find them, its already too late. Heres the thing though- I think I may have found mine, but I am just not sure I am agreeing with the one picked out for me. Is that horrible of me to say? I blame it on the unfairness of the world choosing for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment