"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, August 26, 2010


           Meeting sister for the very first time. Amazing.


Hey I think it is so cool I knew all of them when I was 16 that was the first time we all met, I would see Dad around here and there like while I was waiting for the bus for school I am so glad to have the oppurtunity to build relationships with everyone, I look forward to meeting you and my neice and nephew. and Melissa as well I have never met her yet either and the 3 of us are so close I just don't drive right now but we will have to figure something out. That is crazy that you guys went to school together. How did you find out that dad was your dad? That man sure got around back in his day. LOL Anyway I havve a 9 yr old also Kyle and just recently got married about 5 weeks ago we live over in Parkside I invited Melissa to come to my reception party on 8/29 I am hoping she will be able to make it I would love it if you and your kids could make it as well!! There is an inground pool and horeshoes and basketball lots of food and drinks so let me know if you can make it that would be really awesome!! Have fun at lunch tell Melissa I said HI. get back to me babe.  --Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment