"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

you gotta be kidding me

So my day today went pretty smoothly. With the exception of the last few hours. I woke up on time, did everything I needed to do. If only everyday could be so good. I didn't get one word from the one I wanted one word from, but other than that, it was nice. You know those moments you have throughout your day when u think to yourself..."you gotta be kidding me"....well I had a whole lot of those. It amazes me how many people bring that thought to my mind. Its unbelievable. But then again, I'm sure I do the same to everyone else. So like the saying admits........whats comes around, goes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment