"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, June 3, 2011

i had a pretty half okay day today. lots of "ays" in there...i know..

anyways (another), i have been a little "not so down" lately. at least not today. its been nice not being blinded at every which way. its refreshing to know that i could have a hundred things to worry about and still get through my day on a good note. i definitely cant promise what tomorrows got for me, but i can leave the days mess on the table, and clean in up in the morning. leaving myself to actually enjoy silence.

ive been thinking a lot about my brother James lately. i spend so much time with my "regular" brothers, that i almost feel bad not being able to share that with him. i know there's no reason to feel this way, and i may be completely stupid to think like this, but i miss him. how can you miss someone you don't even know?

i still have not wrote jimmy back. i came across one of his letters today, and of course, i glance through it. it makes me sad, but whats to be expected? being sad is ok sometimes...remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment