"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things won't change without you

If it was the intent, to hurt me, you are kidding yourself. For the things I have stuck around for, the things I have watched happen, the things you allowed to go on, you've got to be joking. No one gets that many chances.

When you're stuck in a position that you, yourself come to the belief of- this is how it is, and how its always going to be- than its due time to break away. Whats the point of anything when your outlook is this? What kind of days do you have to look forward to?

I blame myself of course. What the fuck was I thinking? I was the one to make that choice each and every time to stay. I was the one who walked away a hundred times, only to end up turning around.

I'm done. I have been done for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment