"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It was the only place I'd ever known.

The things you see...


I'd rather spend the rest of my life by myself than to share it with someone who doesnt deserve it. I will not stand for second best. I will not lower my expectations to meet someone else's standards. Its just not going to happen.


When you're little, you create happiness. As you grow, you dream of happiness. When you're old, you've forgotten about happiness.


Its a shame that people so seldom hold true to their own self worth. When I see this happening around me, knowing I can only control my own, it saddens me. You go into life with nothing, you struggle to build yourself, you learn lessons, you learn to put that pretty smile on, and you learn to accept change. But, if you miss one of those steps, it leads to your highs and lows becoming someone else's desperate chase. Allowing someone to take advantage of something that will effect you or the way the outcome of your life happens...it can only lead to one path...the foolish one.

No comments:

Post a Comment