"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

They'll try to shake us...they'll try to break us...

I've been a little weird lately. Not myself I'd say. Its kinda strange to see myself leave the everyday normalcy and be open to any and everything. Its definately a big change. Kinda nice, not knowing what the day will bring me.

I gotta not allow myself to get too ahead though. Ive always been on the fence about certain things. I find myself doing things and saying things, that I would have denied ever being capable of doing or saying.

Its almost like each day brings a new me. I dont know how to explain it, but thats sort of what it feels like. I always get so lost within the quiet, lets behave myself cave, that its surprising when I allow myself to just go for it.




Why does this sound more strange than I thought it would???



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment