"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Your lullabies won't let me sleep...


I find myself smiling for no reason. I find myself daydreaming mid-day. I find myself in complete awe over the smallest things. I find myself unafraid to be okay with how things are. I find myself stuck in thoughts that anyone else would simply overlook. I find myself okay, each day, I'm okay.

Its always a scary thing when you are unsure of how things are going to work out. I guess I am good at doubting life and faith in certain things. I am so quickly to pass judgement on moments that I cannot grasp.

It goes back to the whole- If there isnt anything that can be done about a bad situation, right there, at that time, then theres no sense in worrying over it, no sense in allowing it to get to you, no sense in letting it create sadness for you.

Its amazing what one thing, or even one person could do for another's life. Another's day. Of all that crazy screwed up mess that gets thrown at me...of all the hard and horrible things that happen, its nice to have that something or someone there every now and then that makes you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment