"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whenever you come back...I will be waiting...

Tonight, I needed someone to give me a hug, to tell me that everything will be okay. But I could not for the life of me think of someone for the job. Not one person I was capable of breaking down with. Not one person who I was comfortable opening my emotions to. Not one person I could lean on. Not one person who I could call an actual friend.

Has this cold hearted self of mine really turn into this? Have I shut down so blindly, that I am unable to have the one simple thing that everyone in the entire world should have?

So I am left, amongst only myself, with sadness. Heartbroken that I am unable to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment