"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, January 23, 2012

Eyes wide open...words unspoken..

Just had the most amazing night. Yes...amazing.

My whole day was actually...kinda good. Had a few unneccessary roadblocks, but whatever. I obviously found a way around them...did I not?

Photography: Up until about six years ago...it meant nothing to me. Yeah sure, I would take pictures here and there. Like everyone else does...

Until one horrible day came, and took someone who meant everything to me away. I was left with a total of 21 pictures of her. 21. When you have so little time with someone, every moment means the world. Having only 21 of those moments recorded was a huge regret for me. From that point on, everything was captured. Turned out I was pretty good at it. Nowadays, I see the world in "squares". Sounds crazy, I know. But what about me isnt? By squares, I mean- I see everything. Every detail, of every inch of everything in eyesight. I see it...think...does this need to be captured...and if it does...I take it. Its my world I'm living in...why not take anything I want to out of it?

Side note....what the hell was I thinking?

BUT...its now almost three in the morning...and I've got to be at work in 5 hours. So...BT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment