"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My reckless mind.


Think of all the people in the world who do not have this. You, yourself, may just be one of those people. One thing though...its no ones fault but your own. Or is it?

Someone argued a similar point with me the other day. They told me, they don't agree with my theory of- You cannot blame those around you how your life turns out...You cannot say there is never another option if the situation you are in is wrong...

I truly believe that you, and you alone are responsible for how you live your life, what becomes of your world because of you, and how impact those around you.

Be someones reason to smile? Don't put yourself out there unless you're willing to be let down. All about.....number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment