"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I cant help but be scared...

I've been mean to people who didnt deserve it. I've been patient with those who hadnt earn it. I've been sweet to some for unreasonable reasons. I'm extremely selfish when I feel I need to be. I do get shy. I am confident of my abilities, but only sometimes let others know. I'm stupid when it comes to comfort. I'm crazy, and open about my craziness. I consider myself lucky to have such beautiful children, even though I dont believe in luck. At times, I'm ugly. I can be insensitive to others feelings more times than not. I am cynical in my own mind. I get angry easily. I dont get stressed often. I get scared more times than any one person should. I get lonely when I am surrounded by people.

What is wrong with me?

...yep, I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment