"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, April 8, 2012

How I spent my day today.

7:30AM- My alarm clock woke me. I pulled the plug, threw the curtains over the window, and slept some more. Not wanting to start just yet.
8:15AM- Ciara wakes me...I managed to talk her into napping. Its absolutely amazing how at ease she puts me.
10:30AM- I finally get out of bed to face what the day has got for me. This wasn't easy.
11:00AM- Pancakes. They wanted pancakes, so they got em.
11:30AM- Pictures. Of course.
1:00PM- Delaware, enough said huh?
1:15PM- I walked away from that house, leaving my babies there to visit. I felt my entire body go numb the minute their front door closed behind me. I wanted to turn around, take them back, and keep them all for myself.
1:30PM- I arrived to see my angel. I must've sat there, with my head in my lap for what seemed to be hours.
2:20PM- I sat in the car, fixing myself. Erasing the mess I just put upon myself.
3:00PM- Finally. Delaware again. In my arms again.
3:30PM- Family nonsense time.
5:30PM- Home.
Now- I'm doing just fine.

And I did it all by my lonesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment