"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, April 6, 2012

Just a little while longer..

Your words effect others. Every one of them.

You may not know this now, but I pay very close attention to each of those words. I may not look deep into all of them, and I may take some for granted, but I promise you- every word you say to me, I take in. Do not say something to me if you don't fully mean it. I am naive when it comes to this. I may do something as stupid as believing your words. So be careful, because with me, you only get one shot.

6 comments:

  1. ...Yep, I am pretty sure this one is for u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ever hear about the man that likes a
      do and don't part of life.he's says it's
      not about the paint that you want but to
      have an idea about what color walls go on
      any home other than yours.to see u need a
      clue then first you have to ask yourself
      how will i build this home. also think
      I LOVE this potential paint color i can
      feel the glossy texture. :)


      Defect

      Delete
  2. Well than why dont you quit it with your nonsense and OWI already. You are not 14 years old. Stop acting as though you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Cool. You say this to the most outspoken male in the world? Why say what needs "NO" saying. you told me yourself "i already know ok" Your words :) ILY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most outspoken male? You may think you are the most outspoken, but I'd have to say your the most "unspoken" male. Sure, you may have your moments when your feeling a little bit bold...but even that comes out in riddle. Choose your words wisely when you say them to me. Remember?

    And if all else fails, I will throw some duct tape over your mouth, tie you to the bedpost, and have my way with you.

    At least then, you will have reasons to be quiet.

    ReplyDelete