"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, May 6, 2012

After all that we've been through..

I feel lost. I feel like these past couple of months are swallowing me whole. I feel like getting a grasp on my days is damn near impossible. I didn't allow myself to get over things I needed to. I didn't allow myself to be hurt and break down this time. I didn't allow myself to come to terms with where I'm at right now. It has left me withdrawn, sad, and frustrated.

I want so badly to be over it. I want to feel nothing but ambition, and courage, and inspiration. Thing is though- each time I try, I fail. I end up in the same place I started from. I'm running out of reasons to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment