"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So yesterday was one of those days. The ones that you wish you could start all over and fix the things you screwed up on. Not that easy I know. I did something that I couldnt believe I did. I felt sooo bad because of it. It was a complete accident, but whatever. I'm good now. It was kind of funny because it would have never happened in a normal circumstance. I think some crazy power, what others would call god, or what I call karma, does things to you when you do something your not supposed to do. So after that OMG couple minutes, I was good. Just wished it didnt happen. :)


Anyways, today I am good. I just woke up a little while ago...I know lazy. But I dont care. Ive got probably a hundred things to take care of today, and havent started. But its a big whatever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment