"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weak

I had a good night tonight. With the exception of a few mishaps. I got to spend it with my favorite ppls. I got to do things I wanted to do. I even had time to hide in the black room and finish up some projects. I get so busy, so often, that I rarely give myself any time to be normal. (I know)

I went out and bought easter baskets today. Which makes me sad of course. But what else is new? I can either avoid it, or go with it. Its unexplainable how this pisses me off. How something so simple as a few baskets on a shelf can trigger me. Its like looking at someone you dont like...and walking up to them and kicking their ass. It makes you feel better of course. Thats what I did to the baskets. They were in my face. So I bought them. I was actually proud of myself. May seem crazy I know, but what about me isnt? If you know me, then you know how hard that was for me to do.

Anyways, its Im off to bed! Gotta get up in less than five hours for work and I'm already grumpy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment