"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, April 15, 2011

Acceptance

Acceptance doesnt happen often. Especially when you are stubborn and rightous like I am. Accepting something that i dont want to accept is almost like giving up. I dont give up.

Easter is sneaking up on me. The worst part of this holiday is that it is on a different day each year. Someone once said to me...At least Easter wont be on the same day next year, so maybe you'll get to enjoy it. It doesnt work like that. It just takes my one day of sadness and grief and splits it between two. Whats so great about that?

To mourn is to feel something. To feel something means to allow. Allowing something that brings so much sorrow to oneself, can only lead to one place. Sadness.

Anyways, its BT.

Only ONE more day left.

No comments:

Post a Comment