"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So heres my thing. If you are going to include yourself into my life, do not waste my time. I consider myself a pretty great person, who has the entire world at my fingertips. I do not take my life for granted. I do not take my time for granted. Do not waste my time.

You will either be in it, or not. Its that simple. If you make it personal, then thats including yourself. Do not make it personal unless you are willing and ready to join in. I do not juggle myself or my life or my time with things that will mean nothing to me tomorrow.

With that being said, if you don't want to mean anything to me tomorrow, then do not waste my time with your presence today.

No comments:

Post a Comment