"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today...I smiled, cried, laughed. At the end of the day, its still there. It doesnt go away.

I didnt think it would be like this. I got through last week pretty good. Now, I dont know. It feels like it is coming down strong right now. Kind of like its trying to weigh me down to the point that I'm not going to be able to hold it. Is it nonsense? I wish I knew.

I miss her. I feel her watching. I hear her laugh at night. I see her everywhere.

I'm angry. I'm confused. I'm even beside myself at times. Its hard to fight it off. Especially on days like this. It feels like it was just yesterday. I woke up, easter morning, and she was gone. Those baskets would sit untouched on the table for three weeks.

I'm sad, but being sad is okay sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment