"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, November 3, 2011

...And there goes my heart.


My beautiful babes. What more is there to live for? There is no greater award in life than being able to wake up to their faces. They are innocent, not affected by the worlds crazy antics just yet, not molded into any one specific thing. They are still impressionable. Still able to be taught, and shown the right way. They have not been dipped into the mess of nonsense that exists outside of the walls of a cozy home.

I couldnt imagine my life without them. I am pretty sure that I was born to this world to share my life with them. Its amazing what they turn me into.

Throughout my entire day, I find myself in the midst of madness. Getting angry at small things, overwhelmed by unneccessary tasks, beside myself with the craziness of the day. But you give me five minutes with them, and its a whole different world. I go from anger to laughter, overwhelmed to impressed, smile for no reason, in awe over each moment.

They fill my life with such greatness. I am so thankful to have them in my life.


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment