"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trying to make the best of my time

And so it begins. The conclusion that I knew would be happening. Because thats what I do.

I allow things to be placed into my world. I allow myself to enjoy them. I allow myself to end them.

Why is it that my mind is so content with what I have, that it doesnt allow for change, or newness, or differences. Am I in that much fear to think that letting go of normalcy will hurt me? Why cant I get that phrase into my head about this? That one simple phrase...It will be okay.

But will it be okay? Whos to say that it will or it wont? Uncertainty. I dont do well with it. I dont get along with it. But I need to make it my friend every now and then. What else is out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment