"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm not lonely. I'm alone.

Today. I don't know if I accomplished something that I can take with me forever. I doubt I have made a difference in any part of this world. I am completely unsure of what tomorrow has to offer me. But I can say this...I was not placed in this life with all of the answers. I can guarantee that I will take my mistakes to heart, and learn from them. Let's just hope I don't make too many of those though.

Its the middle of the night. I just suddenly burdened myself with great sadness and grief. I am not even sure what sparked it, or where its pointed towards, but its there.

Everyday I live without her, I disappoint myself. Every moment of my life, I miss her. It may seem to have been a great deal of time since she was here, but it feels like I am still living the nightmare. Day in, and day out. Its almost embarrassing. It seems like I let down the whole world when she was taken, and now, no matter what I do, I can't make it right.

Loss. Its a horrible, painful, and giant part of life. Completely uncontrollable for the most part.

But why does it seem like so many of my days are filled with this uncontrollable loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment