"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Falling from grace...

Here's an interesting quote I just came across. Weird thing about it...I fell across this only moments after having a conversation with an extremely amazing man, who I would not want to share my tomorrow's without.  


This is something that has to do with a few different points I was trying to say to him. But who am I to bring to his attention? I'm sure he already knows this. Its always easier said to others, unknown of the details, and feelings, but...I sometimes have issues with shushing up. I hope this person can see how important he is to me. How-regardless of my madness, and nonsense, and my inability to tell him just yet, it doesn't mean that I am heartless, or that those feelings aren't there. 


This world has plans for me, and everyone for that matter, just wish we could be thrown a hint or two every now and then. 



"To pin your hopes upon the future is to consign those hopes to a hypothesis, which is to say, a nothingness. Here and now is what we must contend with." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment