"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, March 10, 2012

When the night falls in around me...

29 days from now.

I imagine where you are each day.

 I once listened to a man speak of "re-incarnation". I kinda believe in it, then at the same time, I kinda don't believe in it. I'd like to think that the ones I have lost in my life are out there somewhere. That their death brought something good back into the world. Who knows.

When this man told me about it...less than five minutes later, something very strange happened. So it made me think twice. In the end...I just left it as...I'm crazy.

I just miss her. It gets harder at this time of the year. It always seems to get worse each time around, especially being by myself. I guess I can't really say that I am alone, because I do have my family and whatnot...but its just hard.

I walked into a store earlier this morning...it was bright and pretty, nicely decorated for holidays and such. Most people would awe over the sight. I turned around and walked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment