"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Maybe its better to find-what one never, never knows...

Just when I think I'm done...

I'm not. Just when I become blind to all that has to do with that, just when I let my guard down, and pretend its going to be okay...it completely jumps up at me. Like the first sound of thunder...when you're not expecting it to rain...the jolt, the noise...it makes you pause and stirs you up for a moment. That is, until you realize that its just a storm.

But this isn't just a storm. This is an everyday situation, that could arise at any given second. An uncontrollable something.

I don't do well with it, and I am weak to this. Its when life brings this to the surface for a few minutes, that I can be absolutely withdrawn from the world. Its scary to know that it happens. Its uneasy.


Just another part of this whole venture though...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment