"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dignified?

I find it appalling to go back into a situation that you got out of for a good reason. If you felt strongly enough to leave or to stop what was happening from going any further...why fall back into it? I see no point in it. It will turn you into a complete fool.


People so often fall short with their beliefs that its hard to remember what we believed in to begin with. It is so easy to put on a smile and pretend that everything is okay, but deep down, that can't be healthy. You get so deep into the chaos of each day that you forget what the important things are.


Importance.


I find this happening to myself, often. I also notice this happening to almost every person that I know. By almost, I mean, those that allow it to show. Everyone does this. Some are just too blinded or invisible to be aware of it. Imagine if we were able to show weakness, and not get critizied for it. Imagine if we were able to stand our own grounds that we filled at the very beginning. What happened to that? Have we lost the sense of our own worth? Is it that far off to think that we should be able to stick to what made us who we are?


Well, to me, its not. Once again, take it or leave it. If you don't like it, I'd be more than happy to tell you where you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment