"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I thought too much today. I need my own personal switch to turn that off. I am sure that a hundred other people wish I had one of those too. My day was ok-ish.I got pulled over...up til 8am this morning...I had nothing against cops...if I wouldve had my coffee before that happened, they'd probably wouldnt be on my list of go f urselves. I'm not feeling all that good. Can't sleep. My bed has been calling my name for hours now, and I havent responded. I did get to spend some time with some friends today, whom I missed lots, so that was nice. All in all, I'm not complaining...(yeah right)...I'm just sharing. Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment