"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, September 13, 2010

Insane Asylum

So...maybe it was a bad idea? Who knows. I sometimes open up and say things, that most sane people wouldn't. I don't see anything wrong with that. Nevertheless, the other millions of people around me probably do. I can't help it. If I feel some sort of way, and you are creating that for me, you will know about it. Like it or not. No one may like what I have to say, but I'm gonna say it anyways. If only everyone did this more often. Maybe there wouldn't be so much animosity going on in this screwed up world. I can accept criticism. I can accept ignorance. I can accept stupidity. I can even accept being wrong. But I will not accept a blind eye. I will not accept a coward. I will not accept silence. If you have something to say, say it. Be objective, be oblivious, be mindless. If thats what it takes to let someone know what you have to say, then give it.

To sum it up...if I say something, that you may not agree on, don't take it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment