"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, February 18, 2012

And if you turn to me, love...

Just when I think things will not stop running and changing all around me...I find myself stuck. As though the entire world is moving, and I'm still in the same place I woke up to this morning...yesterday morning...etc.

Change is good, I know this. I have things going on right now in my life that I have always wanted, things that I thought I could never have, impossible things... (things...not people)...and I still feel stuck. Kind of like the warning goes...don't wish for something unless you know what you're wishing for. Or maybe its the warning of...you never realize what you have, until its gone. Something to those two effects...something.

So, here I am...sitting with everything I've been wishing, and hoping for...in the palm of my hands...and still do not have the ability to call myself happy.

...and I'm not liking it.

1 comment:

  1. HMMMMM. Never miss the water until the well runs dry. Not fully understanding this saying will leave you in that "stuck" mentality. Be grateful for what you do have and also the headaches that you don't have to deal with. Eat it all up with a smile and love it,

    /defect

    ReplyDelete