"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, February 6, 2012

My "goodnights"

Its two in the morning, and I cannot sleep. No matter what I try, it doesn't help. I can only guess that I do this to myself. I allow my mind to be filled with such madness, and expect myself to hold the ability of putting it to rest so easily. For some unknown reason, I just got extremely angry. Out of no where. It's what I do. Call it what you want, but sometimes it's normal for me. Maybe I am too strong willed, or too stubborn, or too crazy for my own good. Either which way, I don't care.

Take it or leave it, right?


Side note...everyone has that one person that can level themselves off when the need to is there. Someone to make you laugh when there's not much to laugh about. Someone to make you smile when you're sad. Someone to yell at you when you need a reality check. Someone who will listen to your BS when no one else wants to hear it. Someone that makes you feel safe, even when they are miles away from you. Someone that has taken the role of no expectations needed and given you a world of great expectations. I'm very thankful that I have one of these people in my life. As much as I complain and get angry at them, at the end of the day, I know they've got my back. No matter what I filled their day with, they're always there. I hope everyone in this messed up world finds someone like that to be their friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment