"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I search for something...to compare you to...

Havent found it yet...but I'm still trying.

I miss you. I can't think right at times. Sometimes I sit...and almost stop breathing. My eyes long for the sight of you. Then I think to myself...who am I kidding?

They say bad things happen for a reason. But what if bad things happen for no reason? Wheres the explanation of that?

I can't seperate my anger from my heart. I cannot bring myself to forgive you. I cannot suck it up and lose my pride in this mess.

You tell me to be strong. You tell me that things will be okay. I think you are a lying son of a bitch.

...and yet, I still love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment