"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, June 14, 2010

DNA CAN KISS MY YOU KNOW WHAT

So, its been almost a year since I found out where I came from. Or, maybe I should say WHO I came from? I found out on myspace that my dad I've had my whole life, really isn't my dad.
(On fucking MYSPACE)I mean, of course he is my "dad", but he isn't my "biological" dad. With that news, I got 4 more sisters, and a brother, with already having 5 siblings before all of this...it became a lot to deal with. It still seems like a big secret to me, even now. No one will talk to me about it. No one will explain things to me. No one will give me any sort of understanding about anything. It makes it hard. Very hard. It seems like something you go on a talk show to figure out. That would probably be my ONLY way to find anything out. I don't know, its hard, and at the same time very invigorating. I've always had the sense of something missing. I just never knew what. I always called myself on it, and made those thoughts go away. But apparently I may not be so crazy after all. It's so easy to put on a pretty face and not deal with it. But is that what I'm supposed to do? Everyone tells me different things. This guy, who is my "biological" dad, hasnt even contacted me. I've never met him. I've never heard his voice. I don't know anything about him. Its been 26 years and nothing from him. So am I supposed to leave things be, or am I supposed to NOT fall into his footsteps of being a COWARD? Either way, I'm pretty sure one of us, or maybe even both of us, lose. It just seems so unfair. Why would he tell his children about me? Why let them look for me? Why let them find me? How is that fair? How could he not have enough man inside of him to contact me himself? Why wouldn't he just keep it to himself. He did it for 26 years. Why now? It seems like I'm supposed to ignore all of this? I'm supposed to go on with my normal life, and not think of this? I am no coward. I lost even ounce of cowardness I had a long time ago. Now, if only my head and my heart could agree on things for once. It would make my life a whole hell of a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment