"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Morning thought..How is the person who i am sharing my life with, not even say good morning, or even goodbye to me this morning? I dont get it. Has it just become so normal to him that he doesnt see or care anymore? At least I got a good morning from someone today. And a not too bad someone at that. If i werent such a nice person, ppls would be in trouble...its due time to just say screw it anyways. There comes a time when u get this feeling, and u just know its done. That its not the same. That even if u wanted it back, or to be normal again, it would be impossible. Well I've been there for a while now. Its sad, and its dissapointing. But it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment