"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Sundays

So, its sunday. afternoonish by now. I just woke up about an hour ago. I must have a thousand things to get done today. Being its a hard to get day off of work. My daughters birthday is in 5 days. I havent even started to plan anything?!? Shes going to be three years old. My son has a field trip tomorrow, which I cant go to, because I have to work, and the school reschedule it for a different day then the original date. I have an entire house to clean up. I am not even dressed yet. I have to go shopping, and do laundry. I have to pull this pot plant that mysteriously just popped up in the cracks of my driveway. (omg). I have to do those and lots more that I dont even want to mention...depresssssing. But, its MY day OFF. Therefore, I will be going to get coffee, and relaxing, and I'm not doing any of those thousands of things. At least not today. Sometimes you just have to say screw it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment